I'm sorry if you disagree with my language; it was part of my culture growing up in the suburbs outside DC.(<--)Had to google if posting my location is a bad idea. My new value is the world is changing to more a peaceful place, those worries are outdated. Let me hope so...(especially with my chosen career path). All of this is coming at you all a little bit dopaminafied**don't think that's a word** as a result of recent cannabis inhalation. Yes, I inhaled...what's up with president's saying that?(politicians as well).
let's see how my next thoughts go
there's more to come
I don't like how I said as well. The two words together mean something along the lines of AS GOOD . hmmm is that just me?
ReplyDeleteI amsoyoung
accidental good hashtag imo. never done one before.
damn. language over the internet is so cool. half-new language ##hashtag LOL
and yes I am still kind of high! hehe