haven't looked at this in a while. Learned a few things during that time. Beginning to accept my new found scientific opinions. Going deeper into me now; I questioned sexuality and that got me thinking about the game humans play. I was high driving around my neighborhood and seemed convinced I had uncovered a deep truth. Evolution, genes, competition. This got me thinking about my own genetic endowment. I have even said this to my family and some friends; (friend is now and (i can remember telling someone who some may call a friend)-WAS a sort of strange word for me to use. I think this is because a lack of feeling a deep connection) I believe I have superior traits to many in important areas. I have sort of been coming to terms with this thought( I am still wary of using the word realization) throughout my recent absence from this blog- and is a large part of what I am "thinking" about. Do other people see this? I have a theory that you can only see as far as your eyes will let you. That is a metaphor for your genetic endowment and your views on the world and more universely,... the universe(lol). well apparently that isn't a word. I do have some evidence for these ideas. I have excelled at soccer and got a 1390 on my SATs while not having studied for classes nearly at all. My writing score was poor compared to reading and math. I usually cheated or copied on those assignments in school...
I do have a complaint about those writing prompts. I feel like writing is a close cousin to speaking. The way you are tested is not right IMO. controversial topics you may have little knowledge about and you can't tell the truth about your ignorance. You are encouraged to lie. Even in the sake of writing for an SAT this shouldn't be a skill of a student(again IMO). That is unless you are training to be a lawyer. I've heard bad things about lawyers (especially from conservative radio talk show hosts) that these are not honorable professions. This comes back to my philosophy on the world. Does it really matter? What sort of moral life are we living when we compete and kill(at least emotionally) for resources? Again, science can bring the human race out of this depression through various means. Genes, education- there are too many people on this planet. Where are we going? How long will the earth last? Should I care? I don't hear the questions I want to discuss in the chatter of the people I have conversed with. When I do lead them(another view of mine that I can guide conversation through sheer dominance of communication- not fully consciously though. This may have a simple explanation that I don't care about the other stuff people say.) they seem to be dogmatic. I think this could be a deficit on their realization of communcation codes of conduct. Most people really don't seem to
listen very well. This all goes back to evolution and genes. I wonder if there are others with my snobbish views and if there are, how would I interact with them? Should I seek them out or be afraid of what their power's affect has on me? How should I choose to love? That question is a bit mangled though(about love). Where does Sex really fit in the scheme of things? How has the culture I grew up in shifted my views? Do I believe them to be the best? Should I?
OK, enough for now. I wonder who will find this first. I hope someone leaves me with something to think about. I think I like to think...
No comments:
Post a Comment